Garage of Fame
The Realish Racing Forza Motorsport 4 Club Garage, also know as the Garage of Fame is a collection of notable cars from the past, present, and future of Realish Racing. Included within are cars that have won championships or special events, models currently being tested for future competition, First Gear Power Laps cars, and other pieces of memorable Realish Racing machinery.
Listed below are the cars that can currently be found in the Realish Racing Club Garage within Forza Motorsport 4
- 1 Championship Winning Cars
- 1.1 #69 Rumbly Raptor Racing stock-spec car
- 1.2 #69 Rumbly Raptor Racing upgrade-spec car
- 1.3 #29 CheeseyRug Racing Honda Civic Type-R '10
- 1.4 #802 Kernowsport Vauxhall Astra VXR
- 1.5 #69 Black Raptors Nissan Micra
- 1.6 #16 Concordskii Motorфлот Ford Ka
- 1.7 #11 Black Raptors F1-1 Winning Livery
- 1.8 #16 Shout-E-Motoring Mercedes C-Class AMG DTM
- 1.9 #55 Black Raptors Toyota MR2
- 2 Special Event Winning Cars
- 2.1 #16 Leyton House Reloaded Jaguar XKR GT
- 2.2 #71 JemTech Racing RenaultSport SuperTwingo
- 2.3 #98 Bryan Herta Autosports Acura ARX-01b
- 2.4 #16 Concordskii Motorфлот Jupiter Eagleray Mk5
- 2.5 #69 Black Raptors Tesla Roadster
- 2.6 #16 Concordskii Motorфлот Nissan Leaf
- 2.7 #04 ART Chevrolet Volt
- 2.8 #16 Goteki House Audi R8
- 3 Current Test Cars
- 4 Realish Racing Cars
- 5 Unicorn Cars
- 6 Other Cars
Championship Winning Cars
#69 Rumbly Raptor Racing stock-spec car
- Season 1 champion RumblyLizard's favourite stock-specification racer from the F1Fanatic Forza Motorsport 3 Championship, in the livery of champion team Rumbly Raptor Racing.
#69 Rumbly Raptor Racing upgrade-spec car
- Season 1 champion RumblyLizard's favourite upgrade-specification racer from the F1Fanatic Forza Motorsport 3 Championship, in the livery of champion team Rumbly Raptor Racing.
#29 CheeseyRug Racing Honda Civic Type-R '10
- The Honda Civic Type-R (2010 model) took the spoils in the Realish Racing Touring Car Championship, with the CheeseyRug Racing team taking the Teams' Championship and driver FlavouryRug grabbing his first title with the Drivers' Championship in the #29 car.
#802 Kernowsport Vauxhall Astra VXR
- The RRRTCC Independent Trophy was a close-run thing, and in the end the Vauxhall Astra of Dan 7horn's Kernowsport team took the cup, the #802 car taking 7 wins on the way to the championship.
#69 Black Raptors Nissan Micra
- The #69 pops up again, driven to the 4za Motorsport Championship by RumblyLizard, taking his second title in the process. This time the #69 appeared in the livery of newly formed team, the Black Raptors, a merging of Rumbly's previous team Rumbly Raptor Racing with his on-again-off-again testing partner Smifaye's Black Cats Racing Team.
#16 Concordskii Motorфлот Ford Ka
- The 4za Motorsport Championship saw the debut of Sodamn Insane 6's new team, Concordskii Motorфлот. Pretty much inexplicably rising from the ashes of Soviet Russia some 20 years after the event, the team helped Cold War rivals the United States of America to the Master of Marques title with their most famous manufacturer, Ford. Concordskii Motorфлот scored the most points of all the teams entering Ford Ka's, which is why they are representing them here. The three other teams contributing to the Blue Oval's points tally were JemTech Racing, Drive Angry, and SpyroTechnimata.
#11 Black Raptors F1-1 Winning Livery
- Smifaye won the F1 -1 championship for his and RumblyLizard's Black Raptors team in a Cosworth powered Williams car. The livery has been lovingly created on a Ford Escort Cosworth.
#16 Shout-E-Motoring Mercedes C-Class AMG DTM
- The #16 Mercedes was driven to the Hyper Global Tourenwagen Masters championship by Sodamn Insane 6. The #16 won 13 of the 20 races and wrapped up the title with 4 races to spare. The picture above displays the final race special livery.
#55 Black Raptors Toyota MR2
- Smifaye won MEMES driving the Toyota MR2 as his race 3 car.
Special Event Winning Cars
#16 Leyton House Reloaded Jaguar XKR GT
- The car that won the first ever Realish Racing special event, the GT2 Epic Endurance Race 100 Miles of Laguna Seca, in Leyton House Reloaded colours, driven by Sodamn Insane 6
#71 JemTech Racing RenaultSport SuperTwingo
- The Renault Twingo SuperCup was a one-night homage to the original Really Rubbish Race car, the Renault Twingo. Incredibly over-the-top S Class monsters were tweaked and tuned ready for the blast around the Ladera/Iberian/Camino Viejo motorsport complex, the trophy eventually going to event organiser Bookoi in the #71 JemTech Racing machine, decked-out in a Captain Hindsight colour scheme.
#98 Bryan Herta Autosports Acura ARX-01b
- Painted by Ajokay, the colour scheme of the 2011 Indianapolis 500 winning Bryan Herta Autosports Dallara IndyCar was here transplanted onto one of the closest things resembling a open-wheeled single seater car that Forza Motorsport 4 has to offer. The car was created for the Dan Wheldon Invitational memorial event. All participants entered the race in this car, with the winner to be gifted it as a prize. As Event organiser Ajokay won the race, runner up Tomcheesey decided that the car should remain in the Garage of Fame for all to use.
#16 Concordskii Motorфлот Jupiter Eagleray Mk5
- Emerging from the dust, smoke, and most probably blood of the 5-race Merry Crashmas Demolition Derby special event was the #16 Jupiter Eagleray of Concordskii Motorфлот driven by Sodamn Insane 6.
#69 Black Raptors Tesla Roadster
- Taking victory in the primary EV class of the Zer0 Emissions Endurance Event was the #69 Tesla Roadster of the Black Raptors team driven by RumblyLizard.
#16 Concordskii Motorфлот Nissan Leaf
- Taking victory in the secondary EV class of the Zer0 Emissions Endurance Event was the #16 Nissan Leaf Gunship of Concordskii Motorфлот driven by Sodamn Insane 6.
#04 ART Chevrolet Volt
- Taking victory in the hybrid class of the Zer0 Emissions Endurance Event was the #04 Chevrolet Volt of ART, driven by Mr E 004.
#16 Goteki House Audi R8
- Taking victory at the 2-hour Bon Anniversaire!, the turqoise Goteki House Audi R8 of Shouty won the longest race in RRR history, with his team-mate PJ finishing beside him in the same car.
Current Test Cars
#54 Cruddy 125 Chevrolet FLM09
- The Chevrolet FLM09 to be used in The Inaugural Cruddy 125 special event.
#54 Cruddy 125 Acura ARX-02a
- The Chevrolet FLM09 to be used in The Inaugural Cruddy 125 special event.
The Cars of MEMES
- The cars to be used in Season 5 of Realish Racing competition - the Mid-Engined, Mid-Eighties Series.
Realish Racing Cars
#54 Realish Racing Aston Martin DBR9 GT1
- The first Realish Racing liveried car to set tyre on a racetrack, an Aston Martin DBR9 styled with number boxes and branding from the FIA GT1 World Championship. If we ever have a GT1 World Championship team, this is what our car would look like.
#54 Realish Racing Renault Sport Twingo
- Realish Racing's poster child, the Renault Sport Twingo is finally immortalised in RRR colours thanks to the winner of the club's first Painting Challenge, Dan Thorn.
#54 Realish Racing Mazda RX-7 R Type A-Spec
- The first of Forza Motorsport 4's unicorn cars to be given the Realish Racing treatment. This design by Ajokay mixes Mazda branding and a fictional Japanese race series - "NIHON race" - with the Realish Racing team's colour scheme, sponsors and famous number 54.
#33 Peachy-Bee Grand Pree VW Rabbit
- Realish Racing's first iconic car. Much like the Mercedes Benz CLR, it's not iconic for being pretty or fast, but being upside-down and on fire.
Michael Schumacher Ferrari FXX
- Michael Schumacher's own black Ferrari FXX for use in the First Gear Power Laps challenge, Michael Who?.