|Current Team||Unified Petroleum Autosports|
|Former Team(s)|| Eiffel Power Motorsports|
Priority 1 Motorsport
Realish Racing NDP
|Special Events Won||1|
- 1 Driver Information
- 2 Overview
- 3 Realish Racing Results
- 4 Non-Realish Racing Results
- 5 Achievements
Kyran was born in the pre-Brexit haven of Cornwall, but currently lives in Bristol for reasons he sometimes doesn't fully understand. Known to be the 'life of the party', he has even put himself into undesirable physical and mental states for the sake of banter and the enjoyment of his friends. He possesses the worst body clock known to man and his incredible level of social awkwardness will be defined in the pages of history for generations. He also enjoys sim-racing, mainly going faster than everyone else. Kyran is referred to as an 'alien in denial', among other things, as he doesn't believe he's that fast.
Virtual Racing Career
Kyran's first foray into the world of sim-racing was at the final round of a Blancpain GT3 series (2013) run by Sim Race Online, better known as SROL. He joined the league for the final round after immense pestering from a friend. Kyran debuted excellently, running out of fuel on the last lap in the feature race. From a reverse grid front row, he led the sprint race from the start until he was taken out by Nick after another driver jokingly alluded that Nick was a 'ruthless killer.' The pair shared a car for the Virtual Endurance Championship for two seasons, including a stunning team effort at the 8 Hours of Interlagos.
Kyran currently participates in the Virtual Endurance Championship for Doug Henson Racing, a SROL run outfit. He drives in the LMP1 category, with six podiums and one victory in the premier class to date.
After acquiring an old Swift at the last moment, Kyran debuted at the Cruddy Five for the Realish Racing New Driver Programme, securing a podium finish on the final lap. An overall victory at Bon Anniversaire! Cinq for Eiffel followed, which led to Kyran signing a contract to race full-time with Eiffel Power Motorsports for Season 20 alongside Craighypheno. A spot at Priority 1 Motorsport opened up at the last minute for the 2016 GT Endurance Auto Racing Series. To prevent any animosity, Kyran masqueraded as a Swede to drive in the 2016 GEARS Race of the Aztecs, taking third place after an action packed and strategic race. Kyran raced once again for Priority 1 at the 2016 GEARS Carnival of Speed, although this time with a much prettier Bentley. A second place secured fourth in the Teams Championship, stealing it away from Eiffel Power. Speculation was rife within the Realish Racing paddock as it was rumoured that Kyran would be joining a new team for 2017. This was all but confirmed during the run up to the final round of GEARS 2016, where it was revealed he would be teaming up with the other Swede, Lemming77. They will race under the Unified Petroleum Autosports banner for 2017. This racing partnership is expected to begin at Merry Crashmas VI, with a one-off entry named 'The Fast and the Furryous'.
• Is a massive fan of the Formula Extreme and will happily drive hundreds and hundreds of laps on his own purely for fun.
• There's a joke about him finishing third more often than not in most things he does. Embracing this fact, Kyran will change his Realish Racing number to '3' for the 2017 season.
• Has been known to get 'blackout drunk' at parties, festivals and even at home. Kyran needs to drink in moderation and is definitely not a furry in denial, he doesn't care what he said whilst shitfaced.
• His 2016 Realish Racing number (121) is the same one used by his university's Formula Student team, which he used to be a part of. For 2017 he'll be taking the number 3 for obvious reasons, but mainly banter.
• In his first race at Sim Race Online, Kyran ran out of fuel in the feature race. He ran out of fuel whilst leading the Dusk Hair 160 Curls on the third anniversary of this cock-up.
• Known as somewhat of a 'homewrecker' throughout many Realish Racing teams.
Series & Championships