Zer0 Emissions Endurance Event
|Zer0 Emissions Endurance Event|
|No Replacement For Displacement|
|Date||December 8th 2011|
|Course|| Permanent Racing Facility|
Hockenheimring National Circuit
|Class/PI|| A 600|
|Race Distance||30 Laps|
|<< Previous Special Event ----- Next Special Event >>|
Zer0 Emission Endurance Event (No Replacement For Displacement), 0EEE for short, was the fifth Really Rubbish Racing Special Event, and a Multi-Class Endurance Event for electrically driven, or Hybrid power train vehicles. The event was be split down into 3 class sections. A 600 Tesla Roadster S, C 375 Nissan Leafs, and D Equalised Hybrids, including the Toyota Prius, Lexus CT200h and the Range Extended Vehicle Chevrolet Volt. As well as their distinct differences the classes were further differentiated by their coloured numbered boxes and coloured rims.
The cars for this event are production models tuned within the Forza Motorsports 4 upgrade shop. These have been tuned, worked on and tested by many members of RRR.
- The upgrades for all cars are confirmed and tested for their equality within class.
- These upgrade tunes will be provided for you once you confirm interest and choose your vehicle.
- Do not complain about your choice being slower than someone else's, these cars have been checked and double checked within the club.
- A design including necessary number boxes and event logos will be sent with the upgrade tune. You may add a paint job to this design on the white space, but do NOT move/resize/adjust the graphics provided (Other than to change the numbers to your own race number).
- You may upgrade your rims provided that you do not surpass your cars given PI number.
- As an Endurance Event the only assist allowed is ABS. There is an expectation to use Manual gears, but there is no requirement to use the clutch.
- The grid is ordered by class. Thus the Teslas start in the first group, the Leafs in the second and the Hybrids from the back of the grid.
- The cars will all start at the same time. With Hybrids running at approximate 1:55 per lap the race time should be around 58 minutes +2 minute end race timer.
- There is a mandatory pit stop in the Endurance Event for all cars except the Teslas, who must make two stops. This must be completed before you begin your last lap (before lap 29).
The cars are shown here in their testing liveries.
Initially there are 16 spaces available for the race.
|1||Black Raptors||Tesla Roadster S||RumblyLizard||1||49:06.208|
|2||BDGP||Tesla Roadster S||FlavouryRug||2||+18.554|
|3||POWA||Tesla Roadster S||Ajokay||1||3||+35.081|
|4||POWA||Tesla Roadster S||Bookoi||4||+35.587|
|5||Virtue Racing||Tesla Roadster S||Tommo N7||5||+1:24.815|
|6||Concordskii Motorфлот||Nissan Leaf||Sodamn Insane 6||1||+4:11.218|
|7||Feta Motorsport||Nissan Leaf||Tomcheesey||2||+4:26.432|
|8||T-C Collaboration||Nissan Leaf||Umack84||3||+4:51.201|
|10||ART||Chevrolet Volt||Mr E 004||11||1||+9:18.426|
|11||Team Diablo||Lexus CT200h||Don Mateo||12||2||+9:31.866|
|12||SRM Grand Prix||Nissan Leaf||RareDevil666||5||+9:55.650|
|13||Forza Noelinho||Toyota Prius||Slevmeister||13||3|
- Fastest Lap: RumblyLizard - 1:35.193
- Apologies and great sadness go to those who could not connect to the lobby on the night of the race, Butler258, PJTierney and Violence Tom.
Great thanks go to Slevmeister for jumping out of DRIVER: SF to join to the race, with no practice in a strange car.